Palace of 1723 featured a front double symmetry, consisting of two similar portals at the ends surmounted by their coats of arms. The lower zone is dated late eighteenth-century while neoclassical is the upper one, animated by two lodges in line with the respective portals and framed by Doric columns. Loggia with elegant balustrade at the first floor with fine wrought-iron balconies with brass buttons commissioned in 1840 to Giovanni Montanaro based in Gallipoli inspired by those made for Don Gennaro Staiano of Gallipoli.
In the 2013 the palace has been fully restored after more than 50 years of neglect. The owners Antonio Lodovico Scolari and Christian Pizzinini have personally overseen the work and well-appointed interiors in every detail. Working for subtraction and in compliance with the existing, was restoring all that was possible from the floors to the doors with regard to the first floor so-called noble.
The peculiarity of the building are the two souls that characterize it, the traditional of the first floor and the contemporary of the second: a modern loft in unexpected forms for the barocco center, which dominates the town with churches and cathedrals. Marble floors and fine details, from the lights to furniture, are a melange of history and elegance of vintage charm but extremely current in shades, shapes, and sizes.
The interior style is vintage-inspired contemporary designers of the las mid century as Gio Ponti, Albini, Caccia Dominioni, Borsani, Ettore Sottsass, Frattini, Stilnovo, ArteLuce mixed with pieces of modern art of artists as Eduard Habicher, Luigi Veronesi, Mandla Reuter, Sophie Ko, Raffaele Quida, Giovanni Lamorgese.